Gift Card - Terms & Conditions
- The gift card is valid for two months from the date issued, and can only be redeemed at Playte Contemporary Dining, Republik Damansara Heights.
- The gift card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
- The gift card is not valid for any promotion or event
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
- Playte retains the right to reject any gift card that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
- Playte is not responsible if the gift card is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- The gift card must be presented in a printed format or shown on a smartphone on arrival at the restaurant at the start of your dining experience. Gift card issued is non-transferrable.
- Playte reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes.
Last Updated : 2nd June 2020